Outdoor School Lodging & Meeting Space
We have meeting space to make your group feel comfortable and have a successful retreat or conference.
Call us for pricing that meets your budget 541-822-6272
- Hi-speed Wi-Fi
- Forced air heat and A/C
- Projector and Large video/presentation screen.
Accommodations for up to 100 guests
Food Service - we can provide or you can use our large kitchen.
Indoor dining hall and game room
Our Main Hall seats up to 100.
- US Calvary and American Indian Museum (approx 1 mile away)
- Blue River runs next to property
- Blue River Park offers large outdoor grassy area, baseball diamond, and picnic area and nature trail (walkable from Resort)
- McKenzie River Trail - world famous trail for biking and hiking
- Leaburg Fish Hatchery
- Lucky Boy Mine Trail - explore Quartz Creek below Lucky Boy Mine - "there's Gold in them waters!"
- Blue River Lake - including our favorite secret swimming spots and rope swing
- Numerous scenic trails with grand vista views
- Varied nearby Geological formations, hot springs, waterfalls, streams and marshes.
- Nearby forest Service Ranger Station for access to staff for training sessions.